Covid-19 information

Latest Covid-19 information

Text size:

Getting Social Care Support as an Adult

If you think that you might need some support from Social Services or if you need some information and advice as you prepare for adulthood then please contact Gateway to care.

Gateway to care is the contact for anyone that would like further information or advice on adult social care and support services available in Kirklees.

Contact Gateway to care on 01484 414933

After 5pm (4.45 on a Friday) - If your call is Urgent you can still telephone 01484 414933 as all calls are diverted to our Emergency Duty Team

Email Please note this e mail address is monitored Monday to Friday only, if your request is urgent over the weekend or Bank Holiday please telephone 01484 414933

You can also go to the Customer Service Centre, Civic Centre 3, Market Street, Huddersfield, HD1 2YZ


Connect to Support is a website for people looking for adult social care services, advice and support. You can find everything you need to help you here, from local to national products and services, as well as links to information, specialist advice, local activities and community groups.

Please go to the Connect to Support page by clicking this link (opens new page)

Last updated: 11/08/2020