Accessibility Statement

Complaints about schools, children's services and the Local Offer

Complaints about Children's Services

If you wish to complain about Children's and Young peoples service, please go to the Children and Young People's Service compliments and complaints page (opens link in new window)

Complaints about schools

If you have a complaint about a school, please go the school complaints page (opens link in new window ).

EHCP Complaints

SENDACT, the team that manage EHCP's in Kirklees, have a new email address for concerns or complaints.  This email address is checked regularly and you will receive a response within one week. 

General Complaints

If you would like to complain about another service, please see our disagreements and complaints page. (opens link in new window)

Local Offer Complaints

If you wish to make any comments or complaints about the Local Offer, please contact us:


Tel:  01484 416919

Last updated: 02/02/2021