Text size:

Disabled and blind persons travel permit

Within Kirklees, if you blind or disabled you can apply for a travel permit:

  • Blind passes - Free travel on buses at any time of day in West Yorkshire and off-peak throughout England, and free train travel any time in West Yorkshire.
  • Disabled passes - Free, off-peak bus travel throughout England and half-fare off-peak train travel in West Yorkshire.

You can apply for these passes on the Disabled and blind person's travel permit webpage (opens in a new window)

Last updated: 11/08/2020