Text size:

Private Fostering

  • Is your child living with someone who is not a close relative?
  • Are you looking after someone else’s child?
  • Do you know about a child being looked after by somebody other than their parents?


If you answered yes to any of these Then the council needs to know so that we can make sure the child is safe and well cared for.


Tell us now - if a child lives with somebody other than a close relative for more than 28 days and is under 16 (or 18 if they have a disability)


T: 01484 456848

more information available at:


Leave a comment

An error has occurred. Please try again later.