Latest Covid-19 information
Autism - sex and relationships resources
Here are some resources about sex and relationships, specifically designed for those with Autism.
They can be used by professionals, parents or young people with Autism to discuss sex and relationships.
A lot of these links are to physical books rather than links to webpages.
These resources are recommended by Yo Dunn Phd who trains those who work with Autism. She herself has Autism so has an excellent understanding about it.
Click the image below for more informaion (opens new page).
All links open a new page
Here there are some books written by Kate E Reynolds, including:
- What’s happening to Tom (puberty)
- What’s happening to Ellie
- Tom needs to go (public toilets)
- Ellie needs to go (public toilets)
- Things Tom likes (sexuality and masturbation)
- Things Ellie likes (sexuality and masturbation)